'>

Thursday, March 3, 2011

You might be an avid blogger when . . .

your boy writes up an adorable little note for his teacher, has you read it out loud and when you are finished reading it and praising his work says, "you should put that on your blog." "That's a great idea," I say. And I head to grab my camera to take a picture of the note. While snapping pictures he says, "here, I'll hold it up by my face so you can take a picture."

This kids speakin' my language over here!

That said, it's a pretty a cute note. One that shouldn't go without a blog post, Ty guy.


(Dr. Suess has writed a lot books. like horton hears a ho, O the thinks you can think and stuff like that. Dr. Suess is one good writer and one of my favorite. His birthday is in March and so is mine thats one of the reasons I like him. He just helps peoples minds grow like mine has. from ty to ms. wang)

No comments: