'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday

I made these skirts for the girls last summer. Don't look too closely, you'll find all sorts of flaws.

It's not often that I get the girls wearing their skirts simultaneously. So following church today I made Reese and Jaden pose for pictures, as it may very well be the last time that they both fit into these skirts too. Reese sure enjoyed the photo shoot. Both Jaden and I sure got a kick out of watching Reese enjoy the photo shoot. She's such a ham these days.


Above: This really is a pose that Reese wanted me to capture.



Also, I'm going to throw up these shots of Kyle. He's entertaining the kids in our nursery class we now teach together at our church. He reminds me every week that he's my "wing man." This after I tell him he's got the lesson that week--because he's yet to teach a single lesson since we started back in January. (Note: I don't typically take a camera with us to church. We were to take individual shots of the nursery kids for our I am a Child of God poster that is to hang in our classroom.)


Play doh: If you can't tell from the picture, Kyle just finished his demonstration of the snowman falling to the snake, by choke-out. It was captivating. The room fell silent. Following that, Kyle sang the theme song from The Little Mermaid.  You could hear a pin drop.  I'm pretty sure he lost all respect from the boys in the room. As far as the girls are concerned he went from zero to hero.

Actually, he's a pretty good "wing man."

P.S. We love having Reese in our class. It's really fun to be there while she is still in nursery. Not to be outdone here's a shot of me with the Disney-Princess-loving girls.

1 comment:

Girly Mom said...

Oh I am so glad that I found your blog! The girls in their little skirts is so fun! Seeing the pictures from facebook and your blog is making me miss all of you! Hope all is well.