'>

Friday, July 22, 2011

Ty tries basketball

I'm loving my camera.  These pictures won't do it justice being that they are indoor.  My very favorite shots (that I still need to post) are soccer shots.  But I like these shots of Ty below.  I like them not for picture quality but because I happened to capture the entire shot sequence when manually zooming in and out.  He is playing i9 sports here with his buddy Jake.  Jake's dad (Ryan) and Kyle are the coaches.  Always a good duo.  They coach Ty and Jake's soccer team as well.  Ty is loving his first go-round with basketball. But that's not saying much, he's loved every sport that we've introduced him to thus far.  And he is really fun to watch.  






Love his reaction afterwards.


And if you hadn't already concluded that Ty is my boy then this shot proves it.  I immediately had flashbacks of myself playing basketball after seeing this shot.  This is exactly how I dribbled and ran, with my free arm swinging wide.  Ty can thank his dad for his athleticism and competitiveness, genes that I lack.  I don't know if I should expect any thanks for this gene that I've passed on but it makes me smile to see it.


 

No comments: