'>

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Such a crazy and fun museum

One of our outings while staying in St. Louis with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson this summer.  After learning that Miriam, Scott and Lexee would be visiting Mom and Bob's the kids and I decided to crash their party by driving into town too.  I have too many pictures to post all at once from this trip.  So I've decided to break it up into events.  This is the St. Louis City Museum.  I've not seen anything like this museum.  It is so eccentric and cool and not necessarily child proof.  Enter at your own risk here.  Jaden left with a pretty badly scrapped up back.  Lexee was missing for a good 20 minutes.  Matthew got stuck in a crawl space.  And had I not gotten down on all fours, winding my way through the life size underground mole whole, I'm fairly confident Reese would not be with us today.   Nonetheless, we had a heck of a time.



















No comments: