'>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Not to be outdone by her siblings. . . here is Reese

She is the cutest little thing and we can't get enough of her. We'd love to bottle her up so she'd stop growing because we absolutely love this phase of her life. I love when toddlers start to comprehend what your saying and then try to answer back in a babble like we are two adults conversing. She's a good listener, she goes where she's told and does what she's told, for the most part. You can't ask for much more than that at this stage. Quite an entertaining little gal.

She misses her siblings now that they are gone at school all day. I didn't realize how much entertainment Ty was for her. I have a new shadow now, she used to be Ty's. Good thing she's cute. Reese has every last Harris family member wrapped around her little finger.







Having just come upon these slimy looking amphibians Reese is obviously disgusted. I love this video. It captures her adorable babbling along with her silly personality, as of late.

3 comments:

nic said...

Can she be any cuter!?! I've never seen this side to Reese. She's always just staring at me with a disgusted look on her face. (I don't take it personally -- maybe I should.)

And smart! The words and the knowing colors.... Christian says choo-choo. He's a real genius, my boy is.

Leslie said...

I wish I could bottle her up too! She certainly knows what she's talking about. :)

Denise said...

I can't believe she knows her colors! I told you she was a genious, and now that she is talking we'll know for sure! :) What a cutie pie!