'>

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The opportunity presented itself. . .

I had to jump at the chance to have all of my kids dressed as their nick name for Halloween 2008! The idea revolved around the fact that Jaden (the oldest and most opinionated),on her own, wanted to be a lady bug. Then it was just a matter of convincing Ty that a Tiger was "faster, cooler and more ferocious" than a power ranger! Reese on the other hand didn't have a say either way.
Also, Kyle and I can not take credit for nick naming our own children. All of our children received their nick names from my sister in-law Jasmine. She is the queen of nick names. What ever nick name she bestows - sticks.

JADEN - Our "Jady Lady"


















TY - Our "Tiger" or "Tiger Liger"

















P.S. We are fully aware of how feminine the valour tiger one piece looks. All I have to say is that all 22 Party City's were out of the one we wanted after 2 of them promised to hold the Tiger costumes for me. This was all Target had left. It's a large child size. We cut off the legs. Ty thinks it's AWESOME!


REESE - Our "Reester Bunny"


















KYLE - "I'm just a pay check"


















9 comments:

McKinney's said...

The nicknames are fine and everything and I'd have it none other way. However I am concerned that Ty is dressed up in a valour tiger outfit. Please explain... BTW, Nice work on the paycheck Harris...Elfkins

Deborah said...

P.S. don't worry about Ty as long as he doesn't have to play the violin, He should be fine!

-Deb

Deborah said...

o.k. I accidentally posted my initial comment on the Pumpkin Time blog. I realize that in order to have a post script, there has to be a previous script!

-Deb

nic said...

That little baby is cute enough to take a bite out of. About the tiger... Ty is young enough still, but you may want to opt for the power ranger from now on. I guess he *could* be the pink one..... :)

talonandanna said...

what a cute family you have emily davis harris! loves the costumes, even if the one is a little napoleon dynamiteish! :) kiddos are getting big! what else ya been up to? shoot me an email some time.
astringham@hotmail.com

Leslie said...

At least Ty isn't wearing stretchy pants.

They look soooooo adorable! What a cute lil' family.

Jenny said...

Jaden is getting so old I can't believe it! Your kids look great in their costumes. I love the updates on your blogs.

Maryann said...

That is a cute idea. Your pictures made me simle. What a cute family.

Ana-Maria said...

You're a nice family.Congratulations!