'>

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am alive. . .

Contrary to those who think I have fallen off the face of the earth, I am here. Hurricane Ike did not run me off. Okay, so I hadn't posted for months before he hit but he is one of my reasons for returning to the blog. I am back to blogging because, as you can imagine, oh so much has taken place since, when was my last post? June? That's horrible. I have got to keep up with this journaling for my children's sake. I have heard rumors that there are companies who will turn blogs into books! Scrapbooking and journaling all in one? I love technology. However, don't ask me to text. I am horrible.

I have a lot to catch up on. Stay tuned. Here are some updated pictures of my 3 joys!



Jaden 8 years old







Ty 4 years old







Reese at 4 months

4 comments:

wylie said...

I am so happy to see pics of your gorgeous children!!! It makes me really miss you guys! Maybe someday we will all be together again!

Leslie said...

She's ALLLLLLIIIIIIIIIVE! Beautiful pics Em. I want to squeeze each one of those little cuties. Love and miss you guys.

Real Life Roberts said...

I'm glad you are still with us...stick with it! It is so fun to see your family and keep up with you! those 3 are so CUTE!!!

nic said...

See how fun! Now get moving, lady!

That's really all I need to say. We talk or see eachother just about every day, so there's really no need for me to comment on your blog other than getting comments are fun, right?