'>

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

REESE IS PACKIN' IT ON











There's not a lot to report about the "Reester Bunny", she eats, sleeps and you know what. However, she recently had her first jean day, which made for way to many pictures. She is currently sleeping 10 hours at night with no feedings ( knock on wood). It may be a fluke, but we are nearing almost 2 weeks of the much appreciated habit. And she helps Jaden and Ty continue the ancient tradition of sibling rivalry (vying for time with baby sister). She is such a good baby. A picture (or 10) is worth a thousand words so I'll let her cheeks do the talking!

8 comments:

McKinney's said...

Emily, she is beautiful and nice work on the sleep habbits.

Maryann said...

Emily, your family is so cute. I hope that someday we can come see you, we are only a few hours away here in Austin. We are expecting our third July 23rd.
Good luck with the heat!

Maryann (Rowe)

Leslie said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for some pictures of that cutie. She is so cute!! I love the pics of Ty and Jaden too. And that poor crispy frog...where's his obituary? Anyway, the kids are beautiful. We miss you guys. :(

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JBPacker said...

Reese is darling I wish I was there to pinch her cheeks...That poor frog he never saw it coming. Jaden's hair looks so cute. She always looks beautiful.

emily said...

I can't wait to hold her at the beach, I am sure that there will be fights witht he aunts over who gets to hold her first and the longest.

Real Life Roberts said...

She is so cute! Already showing tons of personality in the pics! I would only dream of the day that my kids slept through the night at 9 months! WAY TO GO! Good to hear from you again! You have a darling fam!

Lonnie said...

Hey Emily! I was looking at Braxton and Cally's blog and one click led to another when boom - I find Emily! Wow - what a darling family - and congrats on the newest addition, she's so beautiful. So that picture when you were 7 mos. pregnant - no way, you look amazing! So fun to see your blog!