'>

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Reese, as of late and according to my iphone


Just the cutest sideways chocolaty smile you'll ever see.


Reese asked me to take the step stool out of the bathroom because she can reach.  See?


The infamous 'All About Me' poster.   My favorite:  she wants to be a snack shack worker when she grows up.  It makes sense.  All the treats you could ever want are right at your finger tips.




The Kissing Hand.  Some school days she needs one, others she doesn't.  However, her bear needs one all the time, whether it likes it or not because that's permanent marker there on that paw.


If I took a picture of each and every fruit that this has happened to the last few months, I'm sure I'd have at least 20.  Obviously Reese lacks the patience to wait around for these things to ripen.  The problem is that she never tells me. After learning that it isn't ripe she puts it right back in the dish, hiding it's bitten side.  But actually I think since this last pic she's started to catch on -- that it's worth the wait. 


A trip to the zoo.  A trip that is so much better when you request to take your brother out of school to join you.  Have I mentioned how much she adores Ty?


No comments: