'>

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jaden's seeing $ signs again

Moms and summer students,

I am getting ready to continue my summer school.  My mom says I can hold it on a Wednesday or a Thursday from 9-1.  I'll choose the day once I hear back from all of you about which day works the best for the most of you.  

I hope your kids want to come back to my school.  I am going to keep it educational and fun at the same time!  Plus, you get to hang out with my cool brother (well, at least my students think he's cool anyway).  Ty says he's most excited for the National Geographic shows we will get to watch on Netflix, followed by a report on the kids' favorite animals.

No need to send a lunch because we will be making them together.  I'm thinking creative lunch ideas like sailboat sub sandwiches and homemade pizza rolled out individually.  You get the picture!  I have a fun cookbook that our class can decide on which lunches we'd like to do.

I am raising my tuition from $5 to $6 a day.  

Excited to teach, 

Miss Jaden :)

(Jaden will have 8 students including Ty)


Chloe, Audrey, Esther, Katie, Summer and Anna,

My name is Miss Jaden (Reese's older sister) and I would like to be your dance teacher this summer!

If you want to join my class we will practice 
on Friday mornings from 9:00 to 10:00 throughout the summer. Tuition is 3.00 dollars a lesson.  If you don't come you don't pay!  We'll work hard, but also have a lot of fun honing our skills! We'll start this week.  Hope to see you there!

Excited to dance with you,

Miss Jaden :)



(Jaden will have 6 dancers including Reese)

No comments: