'>

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

31

These pics are from last years birthday night out with girlfriends. I think I failed to post them a year ago with all the excitement and surprise of my sisters flying in. I do need to give a shout out to my friends for taking me out last year for the big 30! Fine dining with good company followed by some serious roller coaster riding at Kemah Boardwalk. It was way too thrilling for all of us if I remember correctly--minus Brenya who was the purse holder as she was expecting. And on a side note I recall getting my hair done this same day when my stylist found my first grey hair. How's that for turning 30!

I celebrated again this week with primarily the same lovely group at Lupe Tortillas. No pics. Thanks for taking me out and spoiling me.




To celebrate my 31st tonight, Kyle and I made it out to Killen's Steakhouse for a long overdue meal without interruption. Meant to take pictures. And, Kyle, I am writing this down in cyberspace only because I don't want to forget, but I loved your handwritten letter that had the look of a Baker Botts paycheck with envelope and all. Classic you. Aside from dining with Kyle and the kids serving me breakfast in bed my best birthday gift to myself came in the form of a clean house--one that I didn't clean. And because I wasn't busy cleaning I had time to post about it on Facebook: "$60 to clean parts of my house I couldn't get to this week--priceless. A first for me. Used birthday $ to treat myself with the thought of company arriving tonight and a half marathon on Saturday. Money well spent. My home smells of fabuloso and that's exactly how I feel."

No comments: