'>

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Position Available: Chef, Nanny, Maid, Friend, Sister. . .


Essentially the title of this post is exactly what I have enjoyed for the past 7 days--a live-in nanny, chef, maid etc. My sister Miriam and her daughter Lexee came to visit--and no longer were my services needed 'round these parts. It was awesome! Except for when she left and my family had higher expectations of me. Danget. No I will not have fresh from the oven cookies and crisp, cold diet cokes at the ready, before you can even think you might want them. And that's just one example.


One other position available: a built in playmate for Reese. Lexee and Reese hit it off like never before. And I don't think it's just because they have similar hairstyles. It was really adorable to watch them interact and ask for each other first thing when waking up. Two peas in a pod.

You will be missed.
Thanks for coming to visit.
We had the best time.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You guys look great! Your kids are adorable!